Friday, March 8, 2013

I can add table designer to my resume

Problem:We have no play table for our KEVA building product.
Problem: Has to be easy for the retailer to put together.
Problem: Shipping.

Solution: I designed a easy to put together (no tools), ships flat, play table.

It has been a huge hit! The retailer really like how easy it is to put together. 
You just slip the two long sides into the two ends, and then set down the white top.

I worked one-on-one with a local fabricator to get my idea into a working design.


I am currently working on two more table concepts. 

Problem:We have no play table for our Q-BA-MAZE building product.
Problem: Has to be easy for the retailer to put together.
Problem: Shipping.

Solution: I designed a easy to put together, ships flat, play/product demo table.


This one is for the Q-BA-Maze product. On top it has a place to put the 
sample build. Underneath it has storage for the boxed product. 

This table is also collapsible.  
It can be shipped flat. 
This one had 4 screws that come already partly screwed in, all you need to do is place the parts and secure it.



And the other table is for game play. 
It has a table top to set up a game on and place below for the games that the customers can play.

The two on the bottom are just to the pricing stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment